We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the System Engineer position. The responsibilities include:
- Performs hardware/software deployments and configurations;
- Performs maintenance and routine checking on internal and customers’ servers;
- Monitors and manages servers’ stability, performance and security;
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability;
- System administration and security policy enforcement;
- Performs preventive maintenance and software patches in the system;
- Involves in R&D on security and performance improvement;
- Performs disaster recovery strategies, if required;
- Maintains service SLA and budget planning.
This is a full-time work-from-home job position, with flexible working hours. Sometimes, it is required to be at customer’s site and data centers.
Training will be provided if necessary.
- Preferably Degree holder candidate, major in computer science or IT related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX, Shell scripting, Apache, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB database, DNS and networking tools.
- Good working knowledge and experience on Linux-based infrastructure and inter-networking.
- Experience in cloud technologies like VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud will be added advantages.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Annual leaves
- Medical coverage
- Dental care
- Optical care
- Internet provided (home & mobile)
- Skill development and professional certificates
- Annual bonus and increment
- Flexible working hours