We advise you the best way to run a database management system for your specific workload. The service includes:
- Understanding requirements
- Server assessment
- Cost analysis
- Topology design
- Capacity planning
- Health check
- Installation and deployment
- Performance tuning
- Clustering and scaling
- Monitoring and alerting
All of the project details like architecture diagrams, specifications, consulting sessions, assessment reports, discussions, and steps performed by us will be documented and it will be all yours for your future reference. Most of the tools are open-source with a very minimal total cost of ownership.
Reach us out for the price quotation. The price is based on the total number of man-days, depending on the consulting scope.
We manage your database infrastructure remotely and securely so you can focus on your business growth. Pass all the database hassles, risks and complexity to us and let us stabilize your database system with an affordable commitment cost per month or per year.
Contact us for the price quotation. The price is based on the tenure agreement and the number of nodes to be managed by us.
We offer on-site and remote open-source database training and coaching for MySQL, MariaDB, Galera Cluster, MongoDB and Redis database management system. Coaching is a better term to use in this context since we offer a slightly different training approach as explained below:
- Training materials are customized based on the training objective. For example, if you would like to be trained about high availability and scalability for MySQL 8.0, we will prepare the training material to focus on database clustering, high availability, automatic recovery and scaling with commands and tools specifically for MySQL 8.0.
- Our trainers will always be available to assist you even after the training has been completed to make sure you achieve your objective.
- Training can be hosted online via web conference tool, or on-site in your office, or in our office or any preferred places like function rooms in hotels together with meals and accommodation (if necessary).
- The training date must be confirmed at least 2 weeks before the actual date since we have to prepare the training materials according to your preferred topics, preferred tools and database setup.
Reach us out for the price quotation. The price is based on the total number of man-days and the training location.
We can help you out in migrating your database from a commercial database system to an open-source database system. The Database Migration projects are usually part of larger application modernization efforts. We realize that no two database migration projects look the same.
Based on your business needs, we can provide you with a variety of choices for your database conversion project. This includes retiring the application, multiple levels of interoperability, or simple data migration. Also, we can do a complete “fork-lift” replacement on the application and database. The choice is yours — just let us know how we can help you convert a database to a new platform!
- MySQL Replication (GTID/non-GTID)
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster/ClusterSet/ReplicaSet
- MySQL Group Replication
- Percona Server for MySQL
- MySQL Router
- MySQL Shell
- MariaDB Replication (GTID/non-GTID)
- MariaDB Cluster (Galera)
- MariaDB Sharding with Spider
- MariaDB MaxScale
- MariaDB Backup
- Galera Cluster for MySQL (Codership)
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- MariaDB Galera
- MariaDB MaxScale
- MongoDB Replica Set
- MongoDB Sharded Cluster
- Percona Server for MongoDB
- Percona Backup for MongoDB
- Redis Replication
- Redis Replication with Sentinel
- Redis Cluster
- Galera Manager